Our Website Packages

While we touch nothing outside of the website design and development space, we deliver everything within it – with specialised teams that deliver strategy with technical know-how, we build effective, fast, lead generating websites. We offer three main Packages ranging in size from Small, Medium and Large which cater to about 80% of our customers. If you’re in the other 20% who need a little more, please let us know in our Getting Started form. 

Small

1 Distinctive Page

Simple, intuitive one page website providing essential functionality to promote your business.

2 WEEKS // $5,000 nzd

Medium

1 -3 Distinctive Page

Larger scale website with all required functionality to present your business in detail.

3 WEEKS // $10,000 nzd

Large

3 – 8 Distinctive Page

Comprehensive full featured website covering all aspects and needs of your business.

4+ WEEKS // $15,000 nzd

Need somthing a little more..?  

While our packages cater to most of our clients, sometime businesses want a little more. This could be due to the size or functionality requirments of your breif. Either way, we can help. These website builds start from around $20,000.