Latch Digital is a web design and software development agency located in the heart of Auckland. Here at Latch we have been designing and developing websites, software and businesses since 2012. From the beginning we have had a strong belief in the power of creativity, innovation and technology. Utilising this, we have been able to deliver many high quality services to our valued clients. We provide a full end to end online service for some of New Zealand’s leading brands and latest startups. Our diverse team of creatives love to bring ideas to life, while our developers deliver on time and on budget. We provide an environment that allows all our employees to thrive and engage with each unique project we take on. If this sounds like somewhere you would be interested in working, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
As the BDM you will be leading the expansion of the company, acquiring new clients and opportunities for the company. The role comes with many responsibilities so it is vital you are organised. Creating and maintaining relationships with our clients is vital to the success of our business.
Aspects of the role include:
- Tech and Design industry
- Full time, permanent role
- We want someone who is energetic, ambitious, driven and professional
- Oversight of various project development
- Developing plans for business and revenue growth for new and existing clients
- Research, planning and implementing new target market initiatives
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting realistic and achievable goals, and creating strategies to meet those goals
- Maintaining awareness of market trends
This position will require you to engage and grow the professional development of Latch Digital.
For this role we have certain requirements for the ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong project management and customer service skills
- A moderate skill level in terms of technology
- Excellent management skills
What we offer
- Friendly open off studio environment
- Office snacks and fruit
- Team activities
How to apply
If you fit the description above and believe you would be a good fit at Latch Digital, please apply via our careers page [ ].
For more information on this role please contact: email@example.com.
Note: due to Health and Safety we require the successful candidate to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You must also have the legal right to work in New Zealand in order to apply.